Information We Collect
We collect personal information limited to your name, address, phone number and email. These details are collected only if you book an appointment with us, purchase a product or complete the contact form.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To facilitate your booking of salon reservations and process transactions
- To respond to your enquiries and comments
- To provide information that you have requested to receive from us
- To obtain feedback in order to improve our products, services and customize better user-experience in our Website
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications
- To resolve issues or problems
- To send you information on upcoming events, news, promotions etc.
Protection Your Information
B-One Hair Beauty takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information you supply to us are safely are kept confidential on secured system and is only accessible by assigned person. We will not sell, disclose, or rent your personal information to any third party. We will continue to use your personal information only for the purposes mentioned above while safeguarding your privacy.
Access, Correction and Deletion
You have a right to seek access, correction and deletion of information that B-One Hair Beauty holds about you. If you wish to exercise your right under the Privacy Act, then you should address your request in writing to our contact for inquiries set forth below.
B-One Hair Beauty reserves the right to change this policy statement from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are updated with any changes to this policy.