Website Terms & Conditions
This “Website” is owned and operated by B-One Hair Beauty (“We, “our” or “us”), a Singapore company. These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the legal terms and conditions governing your use of our website located at www.b-onehairbeauty.com and to every treatment or booking and transaction between B-One Hair Beauty and a customer (“you”).
By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Use of Website
- not to use any content of the Website for personal or commercial use and for no other purpose
- not to place false or misleading information on the Website
- not to upload any information in the Website which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming practices that are intended to impairment, interfere with, interrupt or expropriate any system.
- not reproduce, copy, distribute, modify and create derivative works in any way any material from this Website
- not to misrepresent your identity or provide us with any incorrect or false information in booking an appointment, sending an enquiry form, or in connection with feedback in the Website
- not to take any action intended to affect the operation of this Website
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using this Website and that you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
All materials and content appearing on the Website, including but not limited to text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, images, maps, software, source code or other material as well as the infrastructure thereof, are the sole property of us and our licensors. You are not permitted to use any material without the prior written consent of B-One Hair Beauty or such third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless B-One Hair Beauty, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity including unlawful conduct by you or any other person accessing the Website.
Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.